Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday Night Winners


Saturday night, and the moon is out, gonna head on over to...downtown and eat lots of food and get some craft beer.

Let's hope the moon comes out, anyway. It's been a little rainy 'round here as of late. We had a storm really show its stuff last night, but I've heard all that will have moved out by the time everyone's ready to cut loose downtown this evening.


Are you sure?

Are you really, really sure?

Okay:
Congrats to Brian, my first contestant and one of the two entrants who share the title of Most Entries Earned! E-mail me ASAP at tashadoestulsa at gmail dot com. And have a safe drive from Pryor - don't speed for goodness sake.

I have an acute fear of speeding, in case you didn't already know. Gives me the heebies.

Guess what? I have TWO pairs of passes and vouchers! I mean, of course. Did you really think I was just going to give away one pair? I couldn't have. That would be cruel and mean and hateful and all the other things I am every morning before 8 a.m.


Congrats to Michael, who held the 30th entry! Loved your Tulsa photos on the Tasha Does Tulsa photo group - thanks for those. E-mail me soon and we'll talk about how you can get your goods.

Thanks for playing, everyone. I have a lot of fun with these giveaways. It's just so much fun to give away fun things to nice people - especially nice people who use their valuable time to read this silly little blog. Big hearts to all of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do people really like this year's Mayfest poster? I think it's awful. I think it's the depressing grey skyline. And all the gold is just so gawdy. Gawd-awful gawdy. Bleh.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails