Tuesday, March 9, 2010

QUIZ: What Your Favorite Sonic Drink Says About You

Sonic

Did you know that Sonic Drive-in is an Oklahoma company? It's true. It's also the home of my favorite summer fountain drink, the Ocean Water. With notes of coconut and the smell of suntan lotion (don't knock it 'til you've tried it), it makes for a nice, refreshing summertime pick-me-up. With the summer months approaching, I've already started to anticipate my first sip of the season.

Now that I've told you my favorite Sonic fountain drink, I want to know yours. Thing is, at Sonic, it's tough to make up one's mind - there are hundreds of possible drink combinations available there. Don't worry - I'm here to help you find the Sonic drink intended for you.

Simply take the quiz below to find your perfect Sonic Drink match-up. Not only will you find your match made in fountain drink heaven, but you'll also discover what your favorite drink concoction says about you.

Ready? Set? Go!

1. When you get up in the morning, the first thing you do is:
A. Slowly lift your head from the pillow. You don't want to mess up a perfectly good bed-head.
B. Put on eyeliner. You'd normally put on your heels, but you slept in them last night.
C. Powder your freckled nose and throw your hair into a ponytail.
D. Count the Q-tips in the bathroom door. Note that someone has been using more than their allotted daily Q-Tip allowance.
E. Fry up some bacon and locate your work boots.

To get the rest of the quiz and to share your results, visit my blog at Ttownmoms.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails