Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Homemade Life Winners: Announced!


Most everyone in the local bibliophile world knows Molly Wizenburg is coming to Tulsa this week. She'll be at the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma, at 1304 N. Kenosha (click here for a map), this Thursday to talk about her book, A Homemade Life.

Thanks to the folks at BookSmart Tulsa, I got to host a contest last week to give away two copies of Molly's book. All contestants had to do was tell me their favorite food memory.

And make me laugh and cry and...hungry.

With the help of the evil geniuses at Random.org, I'm going to give these books away now.



The holder of the fifth entry is...


Carrisa! Congrats, Carrisa, on conquering this contest. 

I love when congratulating contest winners allows me to play with alliteration. 

Now for winner No. 2.


The holder of the 10th entry is...


Jessica! Congrats, Jessica.

Winners, e-mail me ASAP to claim your prize.

Thanks to all for playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails