Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sunday Supper at Piatto: We Have a Winner

Piatto Cucina Italiana

As Joe Kelley would say, is it hungry in here, or is it just me? 

As at least 42 of you know, I hosted a little contest here at TDT yesterday. At stake was a free chance to preview what's for dinner at Piatto Cucina Italiana, the new independent restaurant opening in Tulsa Hills (at 71st Street and Highway 75) Monday at 11 a.m.

Of the 42 comments on the contest post, 41 were eligible for the drawing. I committed these 41 comments to the gods at Random.org



The 13th commenter on the contest post was...


Congrats, Kingdaddy1773! I could hope that you'll enjoy your dinner, but I don't really need to. I just know that you will. I'll save my hoping for other things. 

Thanks to everyone for playing, and don't forget that Piatto opens with fresh, authentic, affordable Italian noms for lunch Monday morning, 11 a.m. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails