Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Princess Has Arrived

Sleeping Beauty

Perhaps you're watching this blog, waiting with bated breath on the announcement of who won the pair of tickets to a Friday or Saturday production of the latest from Tulsa Ballet, The Sleeping Beauty.

Are you ready? Sure? Positive?

Okay. Here we go.

Nearly 40 of you took your chances on winning these tickets. I think that is just about the coolest thing in the world. 

Thing is, I could only accept the comments that came in under the deadline of today at 4pm. So, the number I fed to the gods at Random.org was:


And it pleased the Random.org gods to spit out: 


The 32nd entry came from: 


Amanda from Amanda's Wonderland! Thanks for playing, Amanda. I love cool free stuff to fellow bloggers. And yes, you apparently do still want to be Alice in Wonderland...or something rather close to it. E-mail me ASAP to claim your prize and to let me know if you'd like to attend Friday or Saturday. If I don't hear from you by 8am tomorrow, I'll have no choice but to give the tickets to the next princess on the list.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this little giveaway. I loved hearing about your princess fantasies. I would say childhood princess fantasies, but we all know that our dreams of being princesses didn't end when our fifth grade teachers sent the boys to a classroom down the hall, closed the shades and press play on the VCR containing that weird film from one of those mega-corporations that manufacture maxipads. They last forever. And I'll be happy to call you by your princess names any time you need it.

1 comment:

MARSHALL5 BAND said...

HAPPY VALINTINES DAY TASHA, MARSHALL5 BAND. OUR GIFT TO YOU. JUST FOLLOW THE LINK.http://lnk.ms/5yvpW

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails