Sunday, February 7, 2010

Parting Ways with Paci

Lounger

I haven't been completely forthcoming with you, my dear readers. You see, when my son and I went to the dentist a few weeks ago, we got some news that, at the time, I elected not to share with you. It's shocking information, yes, and while I didn't think at the time that I should break the news (I did, after all, have to inform friends and family first), I think the time has come for me to come clean. To be honest. To bear the naked truth.

Get all the horrid, life-changing details from my blog at Ttownmoms.com.

3 comments:

Traveling Spork said...

Love that pic! I want it. In black and white. Framed.

Traveling Spork said...

Oh, and "YAY" for sporks in your ads.=)

Shawna said...

My T-town account is locking up - but I thought I'd tell you what a friend did - They went and picked a "BIG" present (for him it was one of those little tykes slides that he REALLY wanted).. he had to pay for them. The only thing Toys R Us took was pacis. So, he had to gather them all up and trade them in for the slide. She called ahead and they all played along and it was awesome! Just an idea - he had also already gone to the "only in bed" rule for a couple of weeks first.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails