Saturday, February 27, 2010

Calling All Tulsa Parents: JBF Sale Opens

Just Between Friends Sale

Tomorrow, I am sooo gonna score.

I'm gonna score some little-boy gear, that is. Rather than have to traverse the known world for garage sales in hopes of finding affordable, quality clothes, furniture and toys for my toddler, I can head to the Exchange Center Building at Expo Square for the spring Just Between Friends sale. Seven days of the bail out for which Tulsa-area mommy and daddy types have been waiting opens Feb. 28 and runs to March 6.

Learn more about the sale of the season on my blog at Ttownmoms.com.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I love making money at JBF while clearing out my closets! :)

So glad to have found this blog. You do a great job!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails