Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Morning From H-E-Double Hockey Sticks


I couldn't do anything but stare at the receptionist, my mouth agape.

Ladies and gents, this morning was one of those mornings. At its end I was standing at the window of what I like to call my lady doctor's office. Through the tiny public access opening she was telling me that, one, my 9am appointment had been moved to 2pm; two, their office called me yesterday to inform me of this change; and three, my husband had called their office with a message for me that I'd driven off with the car seat and that I was about to make him late for a huge exam at school.

Yeah. Like I said, one of those mornings.

Did my morning end in a fiery explosion of repressed fury? Find out on my blog at Ttownmoms.com.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Love how you're keeping it real! Hope your day improved!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails