Thursday, April 15, 2010

Things to Do in Tulsa This Weekend

Opening Day 2010 of Cherry Street Farmers Market

The weekly list of things to do in Tulsa this weekend is up, but you won't find it here. It has a new home, and it's happier now. I'm happier, too. It's happier, I'm happier. We're both just dancing around like kindergartners high on Dots and Mike and Ike, let me tell you.

See, rather than create a new post for each edition of the weekend rundown, I decided it'd be easier for the universe as a whole if I created a page for it instead. And that's why.

Find the link, Things to Do in Tulsa This Weekend, right under the masthead. Or, just click that entire last sentence. Go ahead. I'll wait.

Now that you've perused the list, what are YOU doing this weekend?

1 comment:

Krista said...

Appreciate you blogging this

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails