Friday, April 30, 2010

How to Obliterate a Cupcake from Merritt's Bakery

How to Eat a Cupcake at Merritt's Bakery

Hey there. It's TDT's kid. Every once in a great while TDT lets me out of my cage and asks me to guest post on her blog. I figure that, for me, it's just another step on the ladder to world domination.

Which is my ultimate goal. And why shouldn't it be? I mean, look at these eyes. And this hair. And my chubby cheeks. And this hair.

Anyway. I'm here today to tell you that the eating of the cupcakes, it is a learned skill. Using a cupcake from Tulsa's own Merritt's Bakery as an example, imma gonna show you how to do it.

1. Start with the icing (duh).

Continue your studies in cupcake obliteration on my mom's blog at Ttownmoms.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails