Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Maker Gets Handmade


Up for grabs here at TDT over the weekend until this afternoon was a headband handmade by local celebrity/crafter Cristi Martin. I asked you all to go on a little scavenger hunt through her online storefront at Etsy.com, and you dutifully posted her latest tweets, too.

Thanks to everyone for playing, and thanks for your interest in Tulsa's handmade community. G'night!

Wait, what? What's that you say? I didn't announce a winner? Hey, I know that. You just didn't let me finish.

As I was writing before I was so rudely interrupted by the imaginary audience in my head, it's a good night for a handmade headband giveaway. Let's get on with it, shall we?


Who was lucky 13?


Congrats to another local maker, Renee! E-mail me at tashadoestulsa@gmail.com to claim your flippin' sweet headgear. You guys, Renee makes some of the most beautiful wedding and baby invitations, and they're 100% handmade. She's talented, so take a minute and check her out.

No, seriously, thanks to everyone for playing, as well as for your interest in Tulsa's handmade community. Don't mind me. I have frogs and snakes in my house and can't be taken seriously at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails