Looking for deals in Tulsa's indie scene this week? Try these on for size.
- Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum, Taco Bueno and Burger King. Donate $1 at Taco Bueno or Burger King and get a coupon booklet worth $20 in discounts at Tulsa Zoo, Bueno and King. Benefits Operation Roadtrip: Giraffes at Tulsa Zoo. Yay, new giraffes!
- Cosmo Cafe. Join the e-mail list and the VIP Birthday Club to score sweet discounts way more than just one special day a year.
- Assorted local eats and shops. Look on the back of your latest Tulsa PAC ticket stubs - deals are sometimes printed on the back. For example, on the back of our tickets to Jellydots (a kids' band that played in Tulsa late this summer) was printed a BOGO entree coupon good at indie downtown restaurant El Guapo's Cantina. Yum!
- Te Kei's. $5 off any purchase of $25 or more. Must go to ValPak.com to get the coupon. Valid only the Utica Square location.
- Fuji Japanese Cuisine. Two dinners for $15.95, a $10 savings, in Scene Section on page D6 of this Sunday's edition of Tulsa World.
- Free sandwich at Tulsa's beloved hometown convenience store chain, QuikTrip, still up at tTownmoms.com/coupons.
- Gardner's Used Books. Follow Gardner's on Twitter and Facebook for a daily dose of book, comic and music specials.
- The Stock Pot. My favorite Tulsa restaurant supply store and more. Get $5 off any purchase of $25, or $10 off any purchase of $50 or more in the latest ValPak.
- Ihloff Salon & Day Spa. Follow Ihloff on Twitter and Facebook and get access to salon and spa specials and discounts. The latest example? A complimentary application of renewing lip treatment to, what else, plump and hydrate those smackers.
- Camp Cute & Spooky. Get coupons for $1 off admission to this kids' Halloween festival at Discoveryland! at area QuikTrip and Incredible Pizza locations.
- Scream Country Haunted Forest. Text FEAR to 91011 to win tickets. Yikes!
Did I miss a good, Tulsa-specific coupon or discount that no one in the 918 should ever have to live without? Holler at me.
Happy saving, T-Town!
Photo shot at Cosmo Cafe, 71st and Memorial.