Thursday, January 21, 2010

Denial

DSC09412

One day, a psychologist named Elisabeth Kübler-Ross came up with the five stages of grief. You know the drill: Denial. Anger. Bargaining. Depression. Last, Acceptance.

At 22 months, my son is too young to understand the late-night wars. All he knows is that he loves - no, lurves - Conan O'Brien. I can't blame him. I've been practically obsessed since I was in the ninth grade myself.

Ever since six months or so ago, when I figured out we could watch as much Conan as we wanted via online video provider and mushy-mush creator Hulu, my kiddo has been equally enthralled. He demands the show daily.

This, of course, leaves me in a bit of a pinch.

Hear an audio example of toddler denial on my blog at Ttownmoms.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails