Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fashion: Help Me Out Here.


I just don't get it, y'all. Fashion, that is. If I expect to go out into public and not cause traffic accidents with my self-inflicted ensembles, I need help when it comes to putting together an outfit. If its not an I Heart Tulsa shirt, jeans and tennis shoes, you can assume that I'm going to need some assistance.

Please. I beg of you, Tulsa. Come to my house, bring a full-length mirror (what, did you think I actually owned one already? Ha!) and, for the love of all that is good and holy, help me. I need you. I need you badly.

Especially troublesome for me and my puny sense of fashion is the holiday party outfit. To get a feel for what's acceptable this year I've been scouring the Web sites of my favorite stores. Thing is, I have a few questions, along with a concern or three.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Shannon Schroeder said...

I can help! Your next blog would say how your fashion has evolved and that you get it! You just need a little "Tres" in your life. Contact me @TresShannie

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails