Saturday, February 14, 2009

Just For You

Happy Valentine's Day, Tasha Does Tulsa readers!


This picture of these roses is to let you all know that I think about you on long drives. Also, at the specialty cheeses counter. Because that's where I was in the Whole Foods today when I realized I hadn't gotten my mom and Meme Valentine's Day presents. So, while they'll be getting the actual roses for which I had to fight tooth and nail against the Midtown Whole Foodies getting better service because they were buying these suckers by the gross, you all get a nice, pretty picture of said roses.

And isn't that just as good? Because not only can you do whatever you want with it, but a photo never dies.


See?

Hope everyone has a great night! Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Which means DON'T SPEED. But you can definitely wear a matching Hawaiian print with your husband and little sister to your dad's wedding on the family land during June when it's 102 degrees and the humidity is at 98 percent, forces of nature against which even hot-rolled helmet hair lacquered in Aqua Net is powerless. Obviously.

2 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Happy Valentines day to you also.

Traveling Spork said...

I didn't speed, just so you know...
But, I think we must have crossed paths at the cheese counter. Weirdness.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails