Saturday, July 4, 2009

Stalking


Part of why I love holidays is because I get some time to catch up on my blog reading. I subscribe to so many blogs, but there's just so little time, so I get pretty behind.

I figured that while I do my reading, I might as well pass along the little jewels and treasures I find during my roaming of the local blogosphere.

Free Roastburger from Arby's today! Your part is just to order the fries. While you're at it, check out a few ways to save some skill at QuikTrip. No way to celebrate Independence Day like celebrating our right to free stuff. Thanks to Sarah Roe, the 918 Coupon Queen, for all she does to bring us bargain hunters our daily coupon fix. And, don't forget to remember our bargain hunting soldiers' families this Fourth of July.

Have you all had a chance to check out the new(ish) blog, 77 Counties? @okbeatnik has been putting some wear on his tires with his mission to document his travels to every county in the state of Oklahoma. The photos are absolutely gorgeous (see above), and I enjoy the writing a lot, too. Do check it out, and be sure to follow @okbeatnik and @77counties on Twitter.

Been salivating over the living options available in downtown Tulsa these days? Here's a chance for you to completely empty your salivary glands, thanks to Carrisa over at And So She Blogs. Thanks again to Tulsa Foundation for Architecture for putting on such a fantasy-inducing event.


Joe Kelley, the uber-acclaimed-yet-still-totally-nice-guy host of KRMG Morning News, takes us into the bowels of the North Carolina sewer system (pun totally intended). Why? So we could catch a glimpse of this. What the h-e-double hockey sticks IS that?! If anyone knows, please contact some scientists. Don't forget to subscribe to Joe's blog - it's informative and random and just plain good reading. He even lets me be part of it every week, which is more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Support your independent coffee shop. Head to DoubleShot Coffee Company, 18th and Boston, today until 3 p.m. for the best cup of java in town. It's the best in my opinion, anyway, and definitely Brian's, the mouthy DoubleShot owner.

Remember that one time when downtown Tulsa was turned into a movie set? Brigid over at Grey Eye Designs didn't just see the action, she was part of it. Check out that get-up. And, the hair. Her gorgeous, amazing hair. Brigid is one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen in person, and I just know she'll light up the silver screen and catch the attention of some star hunter somewhere and hightail it outta this town and be forced to set up housekeeping in L.A. Good thing she's a nice girl and will talk us T-towners up on the Tonight Show and whatnot.

Oops. That's all the blog reading I have time for today, folks. To be continued, I hope - I just hate to get too far behind on stalking my blogger friends.

2 comments:

Brigid said...

Natasha, you are too sweet, lady! That just floored me. If anyone ever invites me on the Tonight Show, I'll take you with me! ;)

Ben said...

Thanks for the plug, I've been out on vacation so I just noticed your post. It's been fun so far much more to come.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails