We’ve all seen those irritating-yet-magnetic bulletin surveys on Myspace (yes, even I have a Myspace page). Heck, you might have even filled out one or two yourself. Seems to me, many people like the idea of being interviewed. I’m here to give you yet another chance to speak your mind.
Follow that link to a Tulsa survey Natasha casually passed around on Myspace. There’s still only a few questions, and you get to remain anonymous.
Don’t get the impression that we’re trying to be objective and use standardized surveying methods on this thing. We know the answers to our questions will come from a certain demographic with its special set of interests and opinions. We’re just curious as to what the people who happen upon blogs such as this one are really thinking about Tulsa.
Here are a few answers (some are interesting and funny, others are pretty sobering) to the survey Natasha passed around on Myspace, all answered by current
What's your favorite thing to do in
- I’m a fan of the Riverwalk lately. I just like to sit out there with friends.
- photographing downtown
What's your best kept secret about
- Probably the little hole-in-the-wall restaurants, like Teri’s
Coney Island, Claud’s Hamburgers and Café Ole. That and you can get a pizza for $5 at Domino’s on Mondays.
- blue dome district bars
- Center of the Universe is downtown. The 15th floor of the Petroleum Club Balcony...awesome view and with the breeze, simply divine.
- no one knows it's me but i beat everyone one at laserquest every time
How many times do you drive Memorial in a week?
- Very few. It’s not on my regular route.
- at least 2
- rarely, thank god
How many times do you dine in
- Probably five or six.
- 1/2 to 1
- many, if QT counts
Of which geographic area of
- north side, cause it's skank
- The north side because it’s scary, and the area of
between 41st and 61st because of Hispanic gang-related situations. I generally stay away from places where I might get shot. Peoria
obviously, it's so run down and a lot of drug users/gangs... Tulsa
- it's too flat everywhere
Sorry we haven’t been doing much of
lately. The people who work on this blog have been very busy with jobs and families as of late, and I’ve been stuck in a fishbowl. Keep checking back. We’re bound to find some trouble sooner or later. Tulsa